The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Jescar Services
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. JESCAR ENTERPRISES, Inc. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Please note that Jescar does not set the international shipping costs. Those costs are set by the USPS or FedEx and we cannot change them. Jescar tries to offer many options to help keep the cost of shipping to a minimum, but because of the size of our product we cannot always guarantee a very low price to ship to certain countries.
- Please examine your order immediately upon receipt.
- If you have an issue with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Returned items must be in resellable condition to qualify for a refund. Determination of condition is at the discretion of Jescar.
- We charge a restocking fee of 15% when you return items.
- Your refund will be for the cost of the items. We cannot refund shipping costs.
- We will pay the cost for shipping a return if the problem is a result of our error (incorrect or defective items)
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and JESCAR ENTERPRISES, Inc. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and JESCAR ENTERPRISES, Inc. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by JESCAR ENTERPRISES, Inc.. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.