– 2,90kg weight, made from best forged materials-tempered steel
– For fretting
– Bushing install and remove on peg head (guitar&bass)
– As riveting stand
– No attachments included
– Designed for use on electric guitars and basses.
– Sturdy manufacture for years of reliable use
– Unique on the marker with it’s locking handle
– Useful for holding stubborn frets while gluing
– Entirely designed and produced in EU.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
– You get the device disassembled with assembling instructions.
-Check for attachments for fretting, bass bushings and guitar bushings
– The device is meant for use as a luthier tool for fret installing and bushing installation/removal. – Any other use, altering or adding other attachments other than original Summit products to the device can irreversibly damage it, causing it to malfunction.
– Improper use of this device will result in a warranty invalidation.